“Very Good Value”
Review of Globe Cafe

Globe Cafe
Ranked #19 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Poole
Reviewed May 23, 2013

On entering The Globe, I thought it had seen better days but I received a warm welcome. The menu was simple but adequate.

I ordered a light meal of plaice, chips and peas, all for £3.75! I really couldn't believe how cheap it was and when it arrived, (quite promptly, and courteously I might add) it was very tasty and the portion size was perfectly adequate for a lunchtime meal. I could have added a pudding for a couple of pounds more but my diet was blown for the day!

What a bargain that was. How they managed to serve such a meal for that price beats me. It was probably frozen but that didn't bother me at all and neither did the rather "retro" look of the Globe's interior. The staff make up for that with their friendliness and their customer care skills knock spots off their much more costly cousins in town.

Well done The Globe! I'll return when I'm next in the area!

2  Thank BigTLancashire