“Fantastic Patisserie / Cafe (Best bread in the South!)”

Patisserie Mark Bennett
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Poole
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Patisserie Mark Bennett is a hand crafted artisan bakery, Mark the owner holds 11 world bread awards and is the 2014 British baking industries baker of the year, we offer a range of artisan bread, Croissants made with imported French butter, Patisserie, gourmet sandwiches and fresh ground coffee, to sit in or takeaway
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been getting my regular dose of coffee, bacon sandwich, cakes and bread for a while now at this fabulous Patisserie / cafe. They do the best bread I have ever tasted (large brown granary low GI) I even buy loafs for friends as presents! Their range of homemade cakes, pastries, homemade pies and biscuits are genuinely the best I have eaten anywhere. The staff are amazingly warm and friendly and will go out of their way for you. If you are contemplating running this kind of establishment, this is the place you need to visit to get a blueprint of how to run a successful cafe / Patisserie. A must visit if your anywhere near Bournemouth / Poole.

There are newer reviews for Patisserie Mark Bennett

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stopped here for a coffee following a long drive from the Midlands, I must say it was more than just a coffee, the baguettes and pastries were lovely, we could of had lunch every day.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

PMB is small and cosy, it has a bustling atmosphere and friendly staff. There is a large range of sandwiches all of which are also available as baguettes, and if, like me, a hot snack is required at lunch, you can have them toasted too. Quality ingredients and so many tempting treats- I very rarely leave with just the sandwich I went in for...