“Great food, great staff!”
Review of Ginali's

Ginali's
Ranked #23 of 369 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bicester, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great staff!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal, great food , attentive staff, child friendly and more than reasonably priced!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ross D

• Finnish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Delicious starters (Dough Balls & Mushroom Bruschetta), marvellous mains (Lasagne & 4 Cheese Pizza), huge desserts and very pleasant service - couldn't fault anything.

1 Thank johnboy21
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Fantastic Go There”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I went for a meal at this restaurant on Monday 26th May. The meal was fantastic, Chicken in a white wine sauce, roast potato's etc, my wife had something else. The staff had massive smiles on their faces the whole time we where there. We enjoyed it so much we returned there for another helping of the same on Thursday 29th May. This is in Poole and we were staying in Bournemouth but it was worth the travel. You want a place to have a great meal with great staff then I fully recommend this restaurant. Its in my top three of places to eat. If I didn't live north of London I would eat there every day.

1 Thank Bradders829
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent basic food for unbeatable value. Great service. All adding up to a brilliant lunch time meal. Will definitely be re-visiting. It would be great if the restaurant could be made to look a little nicer to bring it up to the standard of the food and service.

1 Thank Bjlawes
Wareham, United Kingdom
“Dishes so filling couldn't order dessert”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friends ordered Pizza and Fettuccini and I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara. We each had different starters, garlic mushrooms on brushetta, minestrone soup and a bowl of olives and since we were driving had apple juice and sparkling water. The pasta dishes were prepared al dente and smothered in a delicious cheese sauce, the pizza was thin dough with plenty of filling.
I have to admit I was cautious and not sure of the quality of the Italian dishes but my concerns were turned to utter delight. The service was 1st class, the waitress attentive, knowledgeable and very alert, really switched on. The evening meal will be repeated very soon, have already mentioned to my brother and sister-in-law who will be flying to UK in July so here we come Ginali...

1 Thank solveigw