“My new home”

Description: Latin fusion/Tapas/Mexican
Poole, United Kingdom
“My new home”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I first went into mambo last summer with a few friends for a meal, after the first mouthful of my burrito I knew I would be back but as the night progressed the atmosphere just got better and better as me and my friends danced the night away to the amazing Latin themed music! A brilliant night out I would recommend to anyone, don't miss out!!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Whether your looking for the best meal in town; a night of cocktails and salsa, or an afternoon spent with a nice drink with friends in the sun, Mambo is the place for you. Friendly vibes whenever you call in, you will always want to come back. Since i moved to Poole last year the Mambo family has adopted me and made it my favourite spot. You really have to try the Fajitas and work it all off with a spot of salsa. See you soon mambo!

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“best muscles in years”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Tuesday night while we where looking for somewhere to eat in Ashley cross my partner and i came across mambo. We decided to go in for a meal... my partner had a quesadilla, i also had a quesadilla, it was so tasty and nicely presented. I had muscles to start, and they where the best muscles i have ever eaten, cooked to perfection! ac-compliments to the chef, and thank you mambo for a smashing evening.

• Visited April 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I ate here with my girlfriend in February 2014

We had nachos to start with which were really good, plenty of sauces and jalapenos. I had chicken enchiladas and my girlfriend had quesadilla. both were excellent, the quesadilla must have been good as the plate was clean!

In general the place is quite small but its really well laid out, the service is very friendly and its really well priced!

Would def visit again and we would both recommend it. The only slight down point was it took about half an hour to get the bill but thats no big deal

Looking forward to visiting again

• Visited February 2014
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Went for my husbands birthday early on a thursday evening, it was quiet but still welcoming. There was lots of choice on the menu, something for everyone. We had a vareity of starters nachos, brie, bruchetta all of which were really tasty but the king prawns were to die for!!! Our mains were every bit as tasty as our starters particularly the paella! People drop in for a drink at the which at first seemed strange but that just adds to the atmosphere. Mambo is not your usual restaurant it has a more laid back feel to it which in a lot of ways makes it more authentic. We wil definately be back.