1,776 results
All reviews mash and barrel prestige caravan live lounge papa johns crazy golf evening entertainment splash zone the main complex harbourside restaurant sun holiday entertainment complex fun stars swimming pool fish and chip shop small beach entertainment passes climbing wall
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having just returned from Rockley Park we again had a fab stay we stayed from the 23rd September to 27th September! We upgraded and the caravan we had was nice and homely and everything worked and having the local bus go from the site into Poole town centre was ideal as you can leave your car next to the caravan and don't have to worry about the cost of parking,the only down side was the weather as we had rain for most of our stay but that didn't ruin it, so hope to return next year, so thanks Rockley Park and staff for a fab stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rockley P, Manager at Rockley Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Its lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay and great to read that the holiday home was to your expectations.

We cant wait to welcome you back in 2020 and don't forget if you book this year you will get your returners discount.

Just give us a call at the park on 01202 679393 for more detail.

See you soon :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came for the weekend, having booked a mobile home privately on the resort. We didn’t get as much from the resort as other families would - but this is by no means a slur on the resort, it is just that it is more geared up for younger children and we have older teens. If you have a young family it would be ideal with the pool, crazy golf and lots of other activities. The resort appeared clean and tidy. The location is good with the beach a stones throw away and it was central for our needs (Monkey World, Tower Park, Poole Quay). Maybe I will go back to Rockley Park when I am a grandparent and have little ones again!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your experience whilst staying with us.

Its lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the park and I thank you for your honest opinion in regards to our resort. I will share your feedback with the team for future entertainment programs.

We do hope that you will visit us in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

wonderfull site and clean Bit hilly .Prestige caravan was really spacious. Plenty to do and a lovely area for visiting outside the park.. Food choice was good..Not a lot of disabled parking spaces but always somewhere to park.Good for all ages.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay with us.

Its lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, i will make sure that you feedback with regards to the disabled parking is passed to the management team for review.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great holiday coming back next September.
This site has so much do, good numbers of restaurants, Take aways , Great Entertainment, restaurants has a real good selection of beers and food and is well priced. Site nice and clean, caravan and clean and very nice, very good club house.
Lots of walks around the site .
The only 3 thing I would Improve 1 more TVs in the Bar Area only 3 next to the children’s play area 2 on your Sunday carvery change your roast potatoes recipe
And finally some more bar staff
Looking forward to going back next year.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience.

Its lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning :)

I will make sure that you feedback is shared with the team with regards to an extra TV and the roast potatoes.

We cant wait to see you in 2020.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I dont usually leave reviews but hopefully it goes some way to helping someone with what to expect. I got a deal on the platinum caravan (my understanding is this is better than a deluxe?), however, the caravan is very underwhelming. Every door in the caravan creeks, the ensuite doesn't lock, the whole caravan shakes when any movement which wakes up the 2 year old, so his bedtime is pretty much 'quiet time' for us adults. I'd dread to see what the standard caravans are like, but perhaps my expectations were too high. Wish now I had booked the deluxe new caravan for the final finishings. The duvet is too big for the sheet, so it's all folded over on the inside. Sofa is like sitting on stone. When raising all this with reception, got told 'thats how it is'. This is my fault but theres no travel cots left, however, I should have pre booked this, but being a family oriented park I would've expected to get one. Positives are great location, love the pool and beach, great location to monkey world and peppa pig world which is great, however, the caravan has put me off ever wanting to stay in a caravan again unfortunately, as the pictures looked promising. If you book, make sure to ask for the newer models, as the layouts are so much better (rooms separated by a bathroom, sturdy, etc). Overall an ok stay, but mainly due to the location.

1  Thank 377mattpu

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your stay with us.

I was sorry to read that the holiday did not run as smoothly as we would have expected.

Could i ask that you contact me at Rockley Park on 01202 679393 as i would like to look into this for you and assess the holiday home that you were allocated.

I look forward to hearing from you.