“Still the best coffee on The Quay”
Review of Deli on the Quay

Deli on the Quay
Ranked #20 of 384 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have been using The Deli for years now and it is as good as ever. The staff are just lovely and will make sure you are totally happy with your drink and food. The coffee and teas are always hot and of high quality. Lovely location and lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was really disappointed. They serve Lavazza coffee so I thought I would get a really good cup. My cappuccino was very weak and I was very disappointed with it. I think the other 3 in my group thought theirs were OK.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

On a recent visit to Poole in May we found this great Deli which serves fantastic home made fresh sandwiches, salads, quiches and gorgeous cakes, all at a very reasonable price, the annoying thing is we discovered this establishment had been open over 5 years ago and we somehow have missed it on our annual visit to Poole and the surrounding area, we wont make that mistake again!
Would highly recommend it not only for the great food and friendly service but also the setting, not many seats outside, but if you can get one on a sunny day its an amazing view over the harbour

1  Thank Noins
Reviewed May 8, 2014

It was on a cloudy sunday afternoon, I was in Poole with my wife and my son, and it was getting windy and cold, we were about to go home and then stumbled on this cafe. It is not very visible. What a pleasant surprise. The cakes were really nice, like proper homemade nice!! We absolutely enjoyed it and will be coming back to try the rest of the food.
THE BEST CAFE IN POOLE!!
I live in neighboring Bournemouth and I should know!!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

A breath of fresh air compared to the other rather old-fashioned cafes and chain coffee shops you get in Poole. Nice freshly-made food and cakes and decent coffee. A nice place to grab a newspaper and sit and watch life go by on the quay.

1  Thank nitere