“Great finish to a horrible day”

Karma Mediterranean Grill & Bistro
Ranked #8 of 366 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Freckleton, null, United Kingdom
“Great finish to a horrible day”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

After 8 hours travelling and being caught up in traffic jams all the way we needed to unwind with a few drinks and a good meal. Karma had a lovely relaxing atmosphere and friendly service. The food was really tasty and good value. I would definitely visit again and recommend to friends.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Lovely Birthday Meal!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Was treated to a very lovely meal at Karma mediterranean for my birthday. It was Brilliant!! The decoration was gorgeous.. the food was amazing.. the staff gave great service.. highly recommended. Perfect for anyone who loves meditteranean food. It was just the 2 of us but this restaurant would also be perfect for families and birthday groups :-) Very Impressed.

• Visited March 2014
hampshire uk
“Brilliant food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Having read the reviews thought it would be worth a visit. Left it late to book on a saturday night - but decided to try anyway - they were full but after using my charm and mentioning trip advisor they managed to squeeze us in. Food was excellent, eaten in a lovely relaxed friendly atmosphere, staff helpful and attentive. This is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014
“Best most authentic Mediterranean restaurant I have been to”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

From our first visit to karma the service was faultless. The mezze platter is incredible, food is served quickly and without fuss and is of very good quality. There is definitely a personal touch at karma in regards to their service which adds to the experience.

• Visited May 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“love this place!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Having lived in Poole for 2 years and being somewhat of a food lover, I can honestly say this is the best restaurant in Poole. Although I may be slightly bias as I love Turkish / Greek food. An indepently run family restaurant, the food is cooked to perfection with simple flavours. My boyfriend and I love the mezze to start and then my favourite is the chicken skewers which is probably the most succulent chicken I have eaten in the UK. We where always offered some chilli salsa which is also amazing, although be warned, this is spicy!

Tried to take everyone who visited us to this restaurant... Unfortunately, I no longer live in Poole or the general area, but have contemplated driving 2.5hrs just to visit karma, and rest assured when I am next in the area, I will be swinging by Karma!

Visited June 2013