“Fabulous Italian food and a day to remember.”
Review of Italian Diva

Italian Diva
Ranked #8 of 380 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We recently had our private wedding function at Italian Diva Restaurant and were very happy with the whole experience.
Great authentic food, prompt friendly service and home made ice-cream which was out of this world!
Everyone loved their meals and the fantastic deserts.
Thanks for making our day extra special.
Highly recommended and we'll definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Ok so I have reviewed this resturant before, we have always visited in the evening normally with friends.
Today we were in town taking advantage of a Saturday off work as well as glourious sunshine.
We walked to diva from the car park at baiter to see if we could pop in for lunch.
We were greeted by Marcello like old friends, welcomed and seated promptly.
We skipped starters as it was only a lunch visit, I had tagliatelle diva which was supurb, my wife had the pollo al ajillo which again was supurb, puddings again were fab my wife had the chocolate passion cake slightly warmed with some cream, I had the black cherry gelato.
Once again im happy to recommend Italain Diva to anyone, I plead with everyone to try it, youll soon realise the terrible food and service you have been getting everywhere else is no match for
Marcellos commitment to excellent food and supurb customer service.
A* once again

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Visited Diva as both my son and I are fans of good pizza. The food was excellent and the service very friendly and attentive. Location is also excellent as the restaurant is right on Poole quay. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

What a corker! it's not on the harbour front so it could be easily missed, which would be a great shame.

Very friendly and helpful staff serving lovely Italian style food and not just the usual pizzas and pastas, although they are first-class too. The specials were expertly thought out and presented, yes we didl pay a little more, but the ingredients were superb and the meals were crafted with love and attention.

We will definately be returning here again when we are in Poole again.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I took the girlfriend here for her birthday meal as the reviews where very good and all I can say after having a three course meal that the reviews where right.
The staff where very welcoming and friendly, the food we had was lovely and the desert was really nice.
I would so go back here again and again

Been to Italian Diva? Share your experiences!