“amazing”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'm not one to write reviews, but after visiting Diva on Saturday I have to say what an amazing place. Not only was the food fantastic but the staff encouraged conversation between guests and made you feel really special.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent little restaurant just off Poole Quay. We nearly didn't go in as it looks like a cafe, but often as in this case looks can deceive.
Real home cooked Italian food in an intimate atmosphere. Also able to modify the menu if you ask. Excellent attentive service and wonderful fresh food. Will definitely go back

1  Thank Mikey0
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Very polite service. Excellent tastes. The restaurant was a surprise. Very good environment. Kids loved it. Nice prices. Wide variety of desserts and wines .We will come back soon. Thanks.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

What a joy to find a restaurant run with such obvious passion. A lovely warm welcome from the waiter made us feel at home. Every table was full creating a lovely busy atmosphere. The food, freshly cooked, arrived surprisingly quickly. And they were able to cater easily for my gluten-free requirements. This is the best Italian restaurant I've been to in ages. I wish I'd discovered it sooner. But I will definitely be back!

1  Thank PhilJJames
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to Diva to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary on a Saturday night accompanied by our two friends .Went there because of the great reviews it had on trip advisor and we were not disappointed .The food and the atmosphere were excellent and the service was outstanding especially by Tassos who looked after us all evening .Will definitely go back there more often and will recommend to family and friends .

Been to Italian Diva? Share your experiences!