“Lovely” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Italian Diva

Italian Diva
Ranked #6 of 360 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food attentive staff cannot fault would definitely return owner and chef gives the personal touch.

London
“Stunning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We ate here on 26th October, and quite simply the food was STUNNING! Genuinely up there in the top 5 places I've ever eaten. There wasn't much on the menu that appealed for starters, as I don't eat fish, so I thought I'd try the bruschetta. This is not a dish I usually like that much, but it was really tasty, the tomatoes were great. My main course was sirloin steak, in a peppercorn type sauce (I can't remember the name of it on the menu) and again this was fantastic. But, best of all was dessert. The home made ice cream is out of this world, truly amazing. Try it, and you will be disappointed with every other ice you ever eat in future! We were in Poole for our Wedding Anniversary, but we would travel to this restaurant from our home in Hertfordshire, that's how good it is. The chef, who is also the owner, came out and spoke to us, which gave it a special feel, and he really deserves to do well, a nice guy. I don't write many reviews, but felt compelled to on this occasion. A great meal. Top marks!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank daysrest
“Amazing Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went into Italian diva without knowing about it and I have to say the chef cooked the most amazing food, all freshly prepared and nicely arranged on the plate too. such a friendly atmosphere nothing was too much here. Great tasting Italian food by an authentic Italian chef!! Hard to come by these days. Thank u Marcello we will come by again.

1 Thank B-miss-little
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delectable, delicious, delightful and definitely the best Italian in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've been to this restaurant many times and apart from enjoying fresh cooked flavoursome meals, the staff are friendly and welcoming, it is clean and to top it off the proprietor is a well humoured and great host. Don't leave without trying the homemade Italian ice team: tonguetastically awesome!

1 Thank TigerMamma
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I come to Poole once a month and make an effort to go to Diva's. Marcello makes the best Italian food, the tirimasu is to die for, so light and tasty. He goes out of his way to make a special pasta dish which I normally get. Marcello is a great host as well and comes out to make sure everything is ok.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Henry N

Been to Italian Diva? Share your experiences!