“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Eaten in the restaurant upstairs twice in the last month and not been disappointed. Staff are friendly, polite and efficient. Good choice on menu and dressed crab was amazing. Good range of desserts although more chocolate dishes please! slightly old fashioned, you feel like you've stepped into a time warp with the desert trolley. Pricey but worth it.

• Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Sea Food”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Were shall I start the service fantastic the seafood platter breathtaking we went to Poole on a rare day off it was cold and damp nearly went home early so glad we didn't!!! The one sad thing was we had to dash to get our train home otherwise we could have stayed longer

• Visited February 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Value Lunch”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I am staying for a month in Poole and as I did not want to cook lunch I headed down towards the Quay. I ate in Corkers Cafe Bar area and the lunch special Fish and Chips, with a bottle of mineral water, apple pie with custard afterwards and coffee. The bill came to under £15 which was great value. Service was friendly - you order at the bar and then take seat - the food came out well presented, hot and tasty with all the right condiments! The home made apple pie was also tasty and I felt that this was a great value for money lunch. I went back a week later and the server remembered me and what I had eaten the first time which was very impressive. This is a very well run restaurant that offers great food and exceptional value.

• Visited January 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
“The best breakfast in Poole”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I've been visiting corkers for breakfast for years, it truly is the best breakfast in Poole.
Forget hash browns and rubbery bacon, corkers serves excellent quality meat.
The standards 'Corkers slap up Breakfast' includes two skies of bacon, a huge sausage, egg of your choice, beans, mushroom, tomato and two slices of toasted bloomer bread.
All freshly prepared and generous in quantity.
The staff are really friendly and welcoming and the setting is perfect. Watching the busy activities in the harbour early in the morning adds to the experience.
A very good way to start the day.
The only thing which could be improved is to bring back the sprig of parsley on the side if the plate and advertised the use of locally sourced sausages.
(If they are still locally sourced, please tell us!)

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Recent Visit”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We recently had a great evening meal in the upstairs restaurant. Made a nice change to actually order and not feel rushed. There was a nice break between courses and the service was great. Best steak I have had for a while

• Visited December 2013