“Great day out with my grandson”
Review of Jetski Safaris

Jetski Safaris
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had Awsome day ,the staff were friendly happy and very informative.
The class room followed by great training on the water. And then a trip passed Brownsea Island and on along the coast which would never be seen normally ,Mat even stopped when we wanted to take photos,an excellent instructor.
I shall be telling all my Mercedes Benz friends how fantastic the day was and what great value

All reviews
"great fun"
in 14 reviews
"photo package"
in 3 reviews
"life jackets and helmets"
"short safety video"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews
"knew his stuff"

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great fun, the only fault it that ends to quickly :)
Be sure that you have strong arms as it is difficult to hold onto if the waves are big.
The only thing that I was missing is that instructor could give more advices on how to cope with such powerfull jet ski. Only after my husband told me how I could had better positioned myself so that it would be easier to hold bars.
I believe for our instructor jet skiing is as simple as walking and as exciting :)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I booked Jetski Safaris for my son (14) and I to share a Jetski. We had a great instructor (Ross) who gave equal time to both of us sharing the driving. Although both novices we were allowed to reach maximum speed on open water without restriction (45mph). The equipment is fairly new and the marina changing, shower/toilet facilities are spotless. Brilliant experience & will definitely be booking again. Thanks to Alice too for the admin and hospitality.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went out with my Instructor Matt, he's a really nice guy. It was so much fun, couldn't stop laughing for most of it. Brilliant experience. Definitely recommend it to everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2013

What a great afternoon with Jetski Safari! We had one jetski each and one instructor, short video, great kit, and hit the water. Our instructor Ollie progressively taught us how to build speed and confidence on the water as we headed out of the harbour in formation to open water. Within minutes we were full throttle hitting 40 and jumping waves... Real adrenalin buzz and the freedom to see what we could do with the superbly maintained machines was exhilarating. Reached Old Harry Rocks.... Beautiful. Played around with turns, slaloms, all at max speed of course! I cannot fault this excellent company!...... We were held up in traffic and they were very flexible, thank you! They were genuine, professional, fun and safe. Kit was top quality, instruction was fantastic and all levels of support from booking, confirmation and instruction was awesome! Small friendly group with lots to offer.... We will definitely be returning to try Flyboarding and jet packs very soon. I would totally recommend that everyone tries this! Great gift idea too!,,,

1  Thank Stu D