“Awesome morning!”
Review of Jetski Safaris

Jetski Safaris
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Booked the 1hr safari in two groups of 6 for a stag do. We had an amazing time - the instructors were relaxed but professional and quickly built up our skills on the jetskis, which hit nearly 40mph. We then had loads of time and space to really push them, culminating in a blast up the coast and back.

I'd definitely recommend and would go again if I'm down there - one of the best activities I've done!

Clemmie H, Public Relations Manager at Jetski Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Great to hear you had such a good time on the Jetskis at the stag do. Thank you for leaving a review.

All reviews
"great fun"
in 14 reviews
"photo package"
in 3 reviews
"life jackets and helmets"
"short safety video"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews
"knew his stuff"

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ross, Simon and his team put on an amazing evening for us. We tried out their new Aquatic Jet Pack. Nothing else like it !! All very safe, polite and good value for money. I would have no problem recommending anyone to experience what these guys are offering!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's always good to know you felt safe and well looked after, especially with a new activity like Aquatic Jetpacking.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Travelled down to Poole feeling relatively anxious about this experience, fear of the unknown! Shooting 30 ft underwater head first at high speed etc etc.

Anyway we were welcomed at the centre by Ross and Ollie? They were very welcoming, super friendly gents who gave us all the gear we needed helmet wetsuit etc then we had a safety briefing (short and to the point) and headed out on the boat,

Everyone had an amazing time no failures we all got out of the water some further than others but every one of us had an amazing experience I would recommend this activity and the team at jet ski safaris to everyone!

Thanks for your review of Aquatic Jetpacking Sam, we're really pleased you had an awesome time and everyone managed to master it!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went down on a Sunday when the weather forecast was not looking too great, but I was feeling optimistic! I booked one jetski between the two of us and whilst chatting to the guy I was booking with, they said that if the weather was too bad, they would be able to take us out on a rig instead....that my my back up plan sorted then! We arrived in plenty of time but then ended up getting a bit lost in the car park...NOTE when meeting the instructors you need to head down to the right past the Marina Hotel and the changing block is on the right hand side.

Very quickly and efficiently we were handed wet suits and helmets and then back to the office for a safety video. One this was complete we hit the water. At all times, I felt very safe and the instructor was there to guide and help us at all times.

I was a little concerned that it would be a slow potter around the marina, but luckily I was wrong. After head out and doing the practice turns, stops, etc. we went along the coast as fast as we could! It was a huge amount of fun despite and because of the size of the waves! You are not rushed in any way and can really enjoy the time on the water.

This is a fantastic activity and definitely good value for money. The instructors were both friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun few hours.

Clemmie H, Public Relations Manager at Jetski Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thanks for your great review Charlie. We're really pleased to hear you had a good time, felt safe and considered the Jetski Safari good value for money. We'll try to make our meeting instructions clearer from now on!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Wanted to do something fun and exciting for my 40th birthday the my husband and teenage boys would love too. Sadly one of my boys couldn't come on the day but the 3 of us donned our wetsuits and took the plunge, so to speak. Firstly the safety video was brief and, with Poole being such a busy bay, definitely worth paying attention. The jet skis were really nice, looked new. I was a predictable girl and took a while to get comfortable but my husband and son took to it all really quickly and were confident in no time. The initial tasks designed to build your confidence helped a lot and we soon took to the open water and wow..these jet skis really move. The boys all sped off into the distance and were at old harry rocks in no time, I caught them up eventually lol. I was happy to take in the beautiful Dorset coastal scenery. We had such a fab time, but was over too quickly. Another half an hour even, would have been good.
It was an expensive activity for us to do regularly but will be saving up for another special occasion for sure.

We're happy we made your 40th birthday so memorable Clare. Thank you for leaving the review, and just so you know, the Jetskis look new because they are!