“Good location ,prices reflect.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Banana Wharf Poole

Banana Wharf Poole
Ranked #17 of 360 Restaurants in Poole
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Good location ,prices reflect.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch Banana Wharf. For lunch on Wednesday.as it is on first floor the view of Poole quay was really good.we had shared combo meal and other than the ribs everything else appeared deep fried ,and all tasted the same.with 1glass of white wine plus pint of San miguel total bill was £28 which I thought quite pricey.also hated being asked if I wanted to ad tip to my bill to which I stated I would do it myself if I felt the need

“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Had an enjoyable meal on bank holiday Monday night. Made to feel very welcome and our waitress was fantastic. A few dishes were off the menu due to the demand from the weekend but this was made clear before we ordered. Food arrived promptly and was lovely. Fajita with steak strips, pizza and pasta dish with mezze board and calamari to start. Every time I have come here it has been very good but I have only just got round to writing a review. I have read other reviews on trip advisor and I do believe that the experience could be different if you had a bad server but this is the same in most restaurants surely. Our party of four had a great experience.

Visited August 2013
Kingston upon Thames, England, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Amazing Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Fantastic location overlooking Poole Quay, service was polite but not overly friendly, good varied menu with plenty of interesting 'world' dishes, we got a window seat easily and had a very good meal. We have been to the one in Southampton for drinks, and would go to both again.

1 Thank Hermia G
Kinver, United Kingdom
“Service with a smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had lunch here on Saturday 10th, crossed from RMYC Sandbanks to Marina New Wharf, four friends, great food good rapport with staff, even had overhead heatlamps to stave off the brisk breeze, thanks guys, you deliver great service! the White bait is to die for!

Poole, United Kingdom
“Very friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The staff and management are very friendly and the food is good to. Lovely views of the harbour. They make you very welcome and make every effort to accommodate. Also they are very good at organising big parties and look after the table well.