First time here, staff and room were fine as was breakfast, typical of other Express hotels I have stayed in.
The location is a bit strange, felt like it was in the middle of a bus park and walking into town after dark was odd too.
In the end as I couldn't find anywhere open to eat so I drove out and got a takeaway.
Parking is good
I have re-booked for next month and will be better prepared now
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Poole. Simply Great Poole Town Centre Hotel ; NOW OFFERING FREE WI-FI. The town centre location of our hotel in Poole, just minutes from the award-winning golden sandy beaches of Sandbanks, quayside walks, the ferry to Brownsea Island, and the Channel Islands and beyond to France, means whatever your reasons for staying with us, be there for business or pleasure, convenience must be among them.The warmth of the welcome you will receive from our friendly staff will be matched by the cosy comfort of our rooms, all of which are spacious, finished in a contemporary style, and come with complimentary Wi-Fi access and a hearty breakfast each morning. Double, Twin, and Executive rooms are available, and if you have accessibility needs we would advise booking a DDA-approved room as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Poole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Poole Hotel Poole
- Poole Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Poole
- Holiday Inn Express Poole Dorset