I was only once in this pub and will never come back. The pub is overcrowded with no care to health and safety at all. I burned myself there before even I get to my first pint. The owner saw how I got burned and promised to cover all the costs. He never contacted me. I guess £50 (my jacket had a huge whole and sweater was also burned) is more important for him than dangerous accident. I contacted authorities to check out this place as it might be still dangerous. I don't mind the money but it would have been a nice gesture.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.