“I thought I had tasted it all, but this Thai is different in the good way”
Review of Thai Restaurant

Thai Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 379 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Superb Thai food served lunch time and evening; very good buffet on Sundays which is cooked when you order from an extensive menu. As good as any top Thai restaurants in the whole area delightful restaurant
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Having eating Thai cuisine over the years and getting custom to the usual flavors and tastes, I stumbled across this humble restaurant in Poole. I thought I would give this place a try over its flashy Thai neighboring restaurant that has a big open glass view etc.

I was greeted by a gentleman who was very quick and professional in his service, my food was delivered quickly and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal. My main was quite different to any noodle based dish I have ordered from other Thai restaurants, the flavors were not what I was expecting but none the less interesting. I asked for some chilli's to accompany the main which were served promptly, but I was charged extra for this.

Overall I was very pleased with the service, quality, and portion size although I think this place may be a little overpriced. Definitely worth a visit if your in the area looking for a quality Thai meal.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Four of us had dinner on a Saturday evening at the Thai restaurant, a belated fathers day meal in fact.

I found the ambiance nice and relaxed, the service was good and the prices as you would expect. The food itself was very nice, full of flavour and with good sized portions.

If yo want a nice casual dining experience then I would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food at the Thai Restaurant remains wonderful - and the service pleasant and speedy. We are still fans after quite some years!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Annual meet up with friends decided to try Thai. Food nice but really very expensive for what we got. Left feeling I needed another meal after having the £26 set menu.Not sure I would bother going again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We spend many weekends a year holidaying in Poole and know all the restaurants very well. However, we have never eaten here before and thought we would give it a try. I think it's the small windows and uninspiring facade that has never lured us in before. The interior was much the same which although clean, was lacking atmosphere, no candles, bright lights and tables lined up in rows. Set this aside, we were both impressed with the food. Each dish was served steaming hot and packed with thai flavours. There was a steady flow of customers and we found the service was prompt and problem free. We had the set menu for two which was more than enough food, with a couple of beers, the bill was just over £60. We would happily come back again but perhaps for a takeaway rather than to eat in.