“Never impressed with this place”
Review of Harvester

Ranked #117 of 377 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: British, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Harvester Poole in Parkstone food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.About our Harvester restaurantIf you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Parkstone, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Branksome, East Howe and Bear Cross, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have been here several times with my in laws when I pop down to see them with the wife as it's near to them and they don't mind it. Every time I've been the service has been slow, the waitresses loud and the food uninspiring. We never bother ordering a dessert now as when we have they seem to take an eternity to deliver it. The last time we went they served the smallest jacket potato I've ever seen in a restaurant.
I see one of the other reviewers rated this place 5 however I believe she is talking about The Durley Inn as this one certainly does not overlook the sea!
The only positive is my in laws always insist on paying..

1  Thank Wooler
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We were sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your visit, and we really appreciate the feedback you have given us.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We hadn't eaten here for sometime ( and wished we hadn't).
From the moment we arrived we could see things hadnt improved as far as bar staff were concerned, but felt we would give it a fair chance.
Our waitress was abrupt bordering on rude, the food was badly presented and far from even tepid, salad bar nearly empty.
We regularly use Harvesters but its very unlikely we will revisit this restaurant.
This restaurant and its staff do the Harvester brand a great dis service and really need to be sorted out unless the parent company isn't interested.

Harvester_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your recent visit, and if you would care to contact us directly by email at harvester.reviews@gmail.com we will be happy to reply more fully.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal here I thought the waitress was great, the food was fresh the only bad bit I felt was the scampi was a bit too over battered, but other than that all good

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Aftre a long wait and very busy slot we received our meal. It was greasy, cold and the chips were hard and felt very undercooked.
As we had waited so long and had arranged to meet friends, we were late so just paid and left but very disappointed

1  Thank maggieanddennis_10
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went with all the family, food was great, staff even better couldn't be more helpfull, as I have found many times when using this Harvester with family or friends.