“Fantastic day out with little ones” 5 of 5 bubbles

Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Ranked #2 of 59 things to do in Poole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Family run visitor attraction near Poole in Dorset, the Palmer's have designed everything for children 8 years and under! Opened in 1998 the attention to detail and happy, friendly staff make all the difference to delivering great customer service.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Pencoed, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out with little ones”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Loads to do, one of the better farm parks i've been to with out little one. She loved the hay bale slides but our favourite thing was the pig race!

Cafe was nice with decent food not too expensive. Indoor play area was a really good one.

Visited October 2013

Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have all had such a brilliant day at Falmer Palmers. So much to do, my grandsons enjoyed themselves sooooo much. Staff here are lovely, so polite and helpful. We missed Guinnea-pig petting, but the very lovely Tina, went out of her way to let my two grandsons, have a little Guinnea-pig on their laps. Such a lovely lady, would like to thank her for being so kind. Definitely coming back again, we love it. :) x

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A great day out for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

When my 8 year old was a toddler we bought a season ticket to farmer palmers, it was great fun for us both,& offered excellent value. I took her and her 1 year old brother over half term& she still had a great time (regressing back to her toddler days) & I bought a new season ticket for my son & I. I was pleasantly surprised that the ticket still offers excellent value for money & is not much more expensive all these years later.
My little one could spend all day on the tractors & bouncy castle alone, & I feel the interaction with animals is an excellent experience. I would happily spend hours in with the lambs & piglets.
The staff (many of whom I recognise from years ago) are all very helpful & happy to answer questions about the animals.
As a teacher too, I can see how educational farmer palmers can be& I'm looking forward to spending more time there in future, as it is definitely both toddler & adult fun.
And if all that isn't enough there are the delicious and enormous slices of cake... :)

Visited February 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
“Brilliant day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

My toddler loves it here and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with young children. The facilities are excellent and there are options for inside or outside play to cater for all weather!

dorset, england
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We have visited Farmer Palmers on a couple of occasions with our two sons (Aged 7&4), we have always found it to very good value and child centric. There is a good variety of activities for all ages, both outdoor and undercover. The restaurant offers a good range of sensible food choices for children and adults all at a reasonable cost without being reflected in a reduction in quality. It also offers opportunities for bringing your own food if you prefer, both inside and out. Well run, well organised and a very enjoyable day out.

Visited February 2014