“Regular Coffee Stop.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My friends and I regularly use the Cornish pantry, often three times a week. Personally my visits are only for coffee and maybe a toasted tea cake, but all their products are reasonably priced. The staff are so friendly, there is no better welcome anywhere else that I have visited. The food always looks fresh and inviting. I believe that they previously had a café/restaurant in the East End of London. I can only say that is London's loss!

1  Thank Fred M

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We eat here at least once a week. Breakfast, lunch, snack or main meal or just a coffee, its service with a smile. Excellent value, no scrimping on portions, you will never go away from here hungry. The staff are the friendliest I have ever come across. The quality of food is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Lovely people. In all the time we have been to the cornish pantry I have never been told they have run out of anything, like you nearly always get at restaurants. No negatives at all. 10/10. FANTASTIC.

1  Thank JackieStevenage
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Myself and family are frequent visitors to the Cornish pantry, always a guarantee of good quality food, good sized servings for very very reasonable prices. Whether you want breakfast, lunch or a drink this is the place to go. Always a laugh to be had with the staff and the food is always out quickly even when busy and always hot. Their baguettes and sandwiches are made fresh and there are a large range of fillings to choose from. The jacket potatoes are huge and the omelettes are the best I've tasted. I've not had a pastie there (ironically as they have a large range) but my partner always has them and says they are well worth it. Definite 5 stars for the Cornish Pantry!

1  Thank Clare W
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I can't eat the pasties, due to having coeliacs, but my husband loves them so foes my son and grandson, the staff r friendly, my husband said their are as good ad those he gets in Cornwall

1  Thank kt2tk
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Whenever we shop in Stevenage my wife and I enjoy lunch here and it always seems busy. Managed by 2 Albanian brothers and their families and they greet every customer. Best latte's in Stevenage although fairly small and not cheap.
Never had a bad meal here. Must be one of the few places in the area who serve traditional pie n' mash with liquor - my favourite at the cafe. Jacket potatoes are huge.
Very efficient service although a couple of the waitresses have been miserable on occasions.
Will often reduce the price of the bill to the nearest £1 or 50p and are very happy to cook items not shown on the menu.
Friendly and I always look forward to eating here. Highly recommended.

1  Thank BigglesBeds