“Nice, but very loud table spoiled the meal”
Review of Prezzo - Stevenage

Prezzo - Stevenage
Ranked #53 of 178 Restaurants in Stevenage
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the food and service was excellent. Our only main issue was a birthday party of around 10 middle aged women. They we're very loud and drunk and didn't really care about upsetting any other diners. They just seemed to take over the whole restaurant for nearly an hour. I did see another diner complain to the management about them but nothing was said. I know it's not the restaurants fault, but they should have been told to keep the noise down.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went here with my husband on a Sunday night. The food was very good, as was the service. I like the fact that you can have a mini pudding and hot drink. Only reason I have not given five stars is there was a noisy child in the restaurant. Good value as we had a voucher. They often have them on the website.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately this was not a good experience for several reasons. The waiting staff were rushing around so fast they banged glasses and plates onto the table making my fellow dinners jump and they would appear at the table to take away plates and be off again before you could ask for more drinks. It was difficult to get their attention when they walked past and felt quite rude to have to be overly obvious. We ordered an array of food, of which i had a fillet steak pizza, i fancied a steak and oddly it wasn't a menu option so the pizza was the next best and the steak would be cooked to rare which is perfect for me. When it arrived the steak was cold as if it has just come out of the fridge, i asked the waitress if this was right and she said yes. I explained had I know that I wouldn't have ordered that dish (which had cost me a premium) to have pre cooked cold steak on a basic cheese tomato pizza. To add to the food concerns my partners florentine pizza came with the egg uncooked (white and yolk) this was sent back but when it returned following grilling the egg was still raw but the edges of the pizza were rock hard. The waitress heard my partner mention TripAdvisor and offered us free desserts and coffee which was nice. So not a great meal and we won't be returning.

1  Thank Meljs77
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Visited with a friend and his elderly Mum. She is a bit handicapped, so this location was perfect, as there were no steps. Upon arrival, it was quiet and the waitress gave us her full attention. The food was very good, served nice and hot and large portions! Very nice staff all around, and a great location. Will be back!

1  Thank Xphile1067
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Booked a table for an early dinner with Family and Friend. The Restaurant was quiet when we arrived, and the setting of the Restaurant looked nice and clean. We ordered drinks and then the food.The food was served hot and the portions were big. I had Calamari for starters with garlic mayo, and the main I had Chicken Carbonara. It was lovely and I would recommend it. We all enjoyed the Dinner.