“Needs a good clean.”

Partyman World Of Play
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Stevenage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Stevenage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Needs a good clean.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

It's a good price but is not clean.
I know the kids aren't bothered but I would rather drive to a softplay further away & pay a bit more money to have an overall nicer experience. Big Space in Harpenden is really good.

3 Thank Razzley
AaronPartyman, Owner at Partyman World Of Play, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Good morning Razzley,

Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor regarding our venue. I look at all reviews on here as good reviews because it is great from hearing from our customers.

We work very hard at Stevenage to keep it clean to our high spec. As a company we have put in a large investment for new flooring and to be decorated. This has happened and this will help with our cleaning standards.

Again thank you for the review and I hope you return visit is a better one.

Aaron Othman
Executive Director
The Partyman Group

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hours of Fun for Kids and Adults”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Partyman world Stevenage is an excellent place to take the kids. I visit regularly and have never had a problem with the facilities and staff. Due to the experience we have had on a number of occasions it has meant we have bought annual membership.

My children who are 4 and 2 years old, enjoy the time we spend there and have made lots of friends who we meet, time and time again. The staff are brilliant, as is the management, they remember the kids and key things they love and always have time for everyone. The staff enjoy entertaining the children and making them smile. The facility has had improved compared to the previous ownership and allow parents to sit back and watch their children have fun (or join-in as I do).

One things it could benefit from is the end space being turned into a football area as the air guns seem to be in need of TLC more often then not. But this is a minor issue that doesn't stop kids enjoying themselves. I always recommend to friends.

1 Thank Mousy81
AaronPartyman, Owner at Partyman World Of Play, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for the lovely comments.

I will pass thjs onto the team at Stevenage.

Magically yours

Aaron Othman
Executive Director
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Excellent place for kids to play! :)”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Vistited partyman over the weekend, with my 3 and 5 year old kids. It seemed busy when we got there, but was greeted at reception by members of staff, that were very very friendly, and happy. As entering the centre, Netty came along, and helped me find seating, again a friendly, bubbly member of staff, with a happy smile. During our visit, when my kids were having a great time, I noticed that the staff were consistantly cleaning the centre, and the frames were being monitored at all times, which I found very usual, but it was pleasing to see, to know my children were in safe hands. I will definitely be visiting again, and recommending Partyman World of Play to all my friends and family.

“Excellent!☺”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Took my younger cousin here and it was fantastic,
to start all of the staff were welcoming and bubbly :)
Havent been here since it was gambado's which i didnt really enjoy,
but once we got inside i was impressed it is more clean and hasnt got the smelly carpet anymore!
Me and my cousin had a great time playing on all the equipement and had a lovely lunch to top it all off,
I would like to suggest one thing though, maybe do something with the cannon ball area as not all of it works and would make a great football area or something like that.
Would happily recommend to anyone and was reasonably priced to which was great for my purse lol :)

“Happy party mum”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This is my first review but felt I had to share with everyone my experience!
Where to start - lovely greeting from the girl on reception.
Our party hosts Jade and Molly treated John (birthday boy) like royalty, and he was over the moon with his present from them ( a partyman top) great organisation of a mixture of stage time and arts crafts especially as there was 2 other parties the same time. We had a party at the local competition last year and this was 100 times better the interaction with the kids made it. Thank you to everyone at Partyman!