Archways Lodge Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Stevenage(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
$54
  • Breakfast included
The Roebuck Inn(Stevenage)
$72
Holiday Inn Stevenage(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
$54
$55
$46
$45
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Stevenage Central Hotel(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
$68
PremierInn.com
Gate(Stevenage)
$89
$78
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townwelcome packfridge and microwavestayed heresuperb hoteldefinitely stay here againtea and coffeenice showerstaying at this hoteldouble bednice stayluton airportfamily roomgreat value for moneycupboardsinkaccommodation
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We were kept awake until 4am after a 6 hour journey because of the workmen who stay here regularly and decided to drink too much. The telly was turned up full volume in the early hours and the language was obscene. The staff were helpful as they moved us but we then had no tea or coffee or milk. No breakfast here. I wouldn't stay here again. The travellodges might be soulless but at least they are controlled and have all the amenities. You could even hear other people snoring through the micro thin wall.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Paulos2002
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This hotel does not have any of the facilities you would expect in a place that calls itself a hotel. All you get is a room with a small shower room / toilet. We found hair in the bed, and if you use the tea/coffee on the first night it won't be replenished. Leaving at 8:45 in the morning the reception was closed and so had to leave the key by the hatch.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emlyn_10
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Stayed here for a weekend music festival taking place at Knebworth.

Staff were v helpful, and the rooms are excellent.

Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I stayed here as I was attending the nearby Sonishpere Festival. It was about a 20 min walk through the old town to/from the railway station and the shuttle buses to the festival. This was fine by me and I enjoyed the walk. Staff were friendly, the hotel was spotlessly clean & the room was excellent. I even had a small kitchen area which included a sink, microwave, fridge, crockery & cutlery. The fridge came in useful for keeping my drink and choccie bars cool!
If I have one gripe it's that I felt the room charge of £95 per night was a bit high given that no breakfast was provided. I was happy to sort my own breakfast (the Tesco en route to the shuttle buses did a fry up and mug of tea for £4) but I feel the room charge should be lower because of this. Having said that, I would have no hesitation using the Archways again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2010

we were in Stevenage for the Sonisphere festival and the Archways Lodge was really a good choice (ok, it wasn't so much a choice, as it was the only hotel at a reasonable price near the festival ;) ).
room was neat, clean & the mini-kitchen was enough to keep our drinks cold and the coffee hot. only the traffic-noises from the street were a bit odd, but everything else was fantastic!
we've been treated like good old friends from the moment we arrived, and roane & andy (who kept taxi-ing us to the venue and back home in vip-style) were good fun to be with!
staff was really helpful and friendly (as we forgot to buy plug-adapters at home and they somehow checked that for us...) in every way.
hotel is convenient for shops & pubs/bars in the old-town (5 minutes walk).
we hope to get there next year again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple