“Great local deli”

Gladleys Courtyard Brasserie
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Stevenage
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gladleys Courtyard Brasserie opened its doors for the first time in February 2014. A small family owned business with a passion for locally sourced freshly made food of the highest standard served by people with a real passion for creating an outstanding service... While most of the local eateries are restaurant chains that serve fast food, at Gladleys our aim is always to serve freshly made tasty food in the time it takes to make it properly. Whether you're looking for a great English breakfast to set you up for the day, a lunch to savour or an afternoon high-tea Gladleys Courtyard Brasserie aim to make you feel welcome and leave with a smile...
Stevenage, UK
“Great local deli”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Good menu. Excellent value, delicious coffee and locally sourced produce. Service is friendly and fast. Thankfully we live close enough to visit regularly.

1 Thank JandB39

“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

What can I say what a lovely hidden gem in Stevenage old town, all freshly sourced foods, cakes and ingredients and for a reasonable priced menu! it is a nice small selection of foods I had the smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast was very nice indeed!

I hope this place stick around for a long time it beats going to other cafe's in the area and I know it's great food!

Go there now!

1 Thank Dan C
Saint Neots, England, United Kingdom
“Wow what a lovely treat for stevenage old town”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wow, what a beautiful little deli and cafe. Amazing to have access to local farm produce with their lovely little deli and the food was lovely. Treated my mum to a mothers day breakfas, bacon and poached eggs with hollandaise sauce and i had smoked salmon and scambled egg...was delicious. Will certainly be going back again.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lizzy_H27
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Who needs breakfast at Tiffany's - we went to Gladleys Deli Cafe”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

From personal experience we found Gladleys to be a little gem of a place. The food is always good and they pride themselves on their home grown produce. Every time we have visited Gladleys the staff have always been helpful and friendly and we wouldnt hesitate to recommend them especially for the full English Breakfast reasonably priced and extremely YUMMY!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank EllytheGreat
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Delightful Deli!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have taken my wife to this place at least every two weeks for lunch since the summer, this is proving to little! The aromas from the cooking really entice passers by and Im a sucker for when the chef leans over the counter and says "have you tried our baked albatross pie with feta cheese, mushrooms and salad"? Well ok, they don't sell fowl of that size, however, I find myself in there at least once a week now. Sometimes its very hectic and the staff can be under pressure, I remain patient because I know that whatever I order will be fabulous when it arrives.

Most of the pies and scrummy cakes are baked on the premises, you can buy their own made stuff to take home which scores highly with the offspring against cheap supermarket produce. One of my daughters recently commented "this pie has all meat in it"! Yes it did and boy were they good!
On sunny days its nice to sit out on the cobbles watching the world go by in the olde town whilst sipping a delicious latte, yesterday I didn't brave the snow so we were cozy inside by the window.

• Visited December 2012