“Ibis stevenage”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Ibis stevenage”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have stayed in the ibis stevenage a few times now, and have never been let down it has great customer service and very friendly staff. The rooms are excellent clean and modern. Ate in the restaurant every time iv stayed it was very clean and food was great.Location is great as in the town center and parking just next door.I would definitely stay again very happy with my stay.
Darren fish

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, May 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

It pleases me to hear such wonderful comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and the maintaining of cleanliness.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Romford, Essex, UK
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed there for 1 night. Reception no understanding! Worst nights sleep on uncomfortable mattress n I suffer from back pain... the reception needs deaf awareness cos the communication was poor esp I was trying hard to read his lips! The ibis have had changes recently but no difference to me

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank RolaColaGirlie

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

I do apologise in regards to the discomfort of the mattress - all mattresses are brand new in line with our refurbishment.
In regards to awareness of those with hearing impairments - I will offer retraining to staff regarding the Loop ear system as they should be fully aware and ready to help those with hearing difficulties.

I hope to welcome you back.

Kind regards
Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Travelers are raving about these Stevenage hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Two up: excellent room and breakfast.

One down: poor dinner. My main course was mediocre. My friend was afraid to finish his because of the peculiar taste. Service was slow. From a small wine list the waiter managed to bring the wrong bottle. We enjoyed the wine we ordered.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, May 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased that your room and breakfast was excellent. I am disappointed to hear that your dinner experience was not acceptable by any means. We have recently recruited new food and beverage servers in our restaurant and I feel that your experience may have been based on a few teething issues. I will issue retraining to all food and beverage servers to avoid disappointment again.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the two nights that I stayed at this hotel, the location was easy to find with cheap ajacent overnight public parking which is definitely not normal for city centre locations.

The room was clean and tidy with a comfortable bed. Staff were pleasant and very friendly.

I would definitely stay again and recommend to any of my colleagues.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

What lovely positive feedback to read about our hotel. We agree the car park is a fantastic price compared to other NCPs.
We pride ourselves in our product and the service we deliver. We look forward to welcoming you back.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed for one night , clean modern room very nice bathroom too, great location , good parking next door. lovely breakfast, and fabulous friend.y staff! Ate in restaurant twice each time very clean, good food great value again. Looking forward to next visit ! Didn't get a sea view but lovely view of the park and sun bursting through window in the morning. Short stroll to market and shops ,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

I couldn't be more happy to read this review, it really does make me proud of my team when I read feedback like this - showing how our staff deliver the best service, delicious food and great clean comfortable rooms are provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay.

Billericay, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed at the ibis hotel in Stevenage last night with some friends, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are very spacious and comfy, bathrooms modern and clean. Nice bar and restaurant, with great food and service. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

It pleases me to hear such wonderful feedback about every aspect of the hotel, from service, to cleanliness, to lay out, to food.
We take pride in the service we deliver and ensure a clean hotel at all times, and enjoy delivering delicious food to guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk.
Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've been at Ibis Stevenage for one night only in april.
The staff was very kind, the room clean and quiet, the bed comfortable.

I also had the dinner in the hotel restaurant, the dinner was quite good.

The location, in the commercial quarter is not so nice, but a short walk and you're in the old town centre.

Very good for the price, the right choice if you're looking a place for a short stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to know that staff were kind and friendly we pride ourselves in our customer service, so to hear this feedback makes me proud of my team.

We hope you will return again.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk.