I stay at the IBIS in Stevenage on a regular basis. The rooms are basic but always clean with good heating or cooling as required. The staff are really friendly and the food is reasonable. With parking across the road I couldn't ask for much more while travelling on business and paying my own bills !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS Stevenage Centre (formerly the Hertford Park Hotel). All 98 bedrooms are fully air conditioned with luxury shower, zip & link kingsize beds, flatscreen TVs with freeview channels, Complementary WiFi. IBIS Stevenage is in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the train station, served by the East Coast Main Line and 20 minutes from London Kings Cross St. Pancrass and 20 minutes from Cambridge. 0.5 km from the Leisure park with its multiplex cinemas, bowling alleys and other entertainments. A short drive takes you into the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and Knebworth House and Luton and Stanstead airports. The IBIS now has a purpose built events centre - The Forum which can cater for up to 620 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Stevenage Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel Stevenage
- Hotel Accor Stevenage Centre