“SUPERB” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Surma Takeaway

Surma Takeaway
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Stevenage
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: FIVE * * * * * RATED since 2009 to date National Curry Chef of the year 2002/2003 Winner of British Fusion Food Festival 2005/2006 Winner of British Bangladeshi Food Festival 2008 Tiffin Club local Winner 2009 Best Caterer of the year 2010 Spice times best takeaway east of England winner 2011 Five Stars for food Hygiene 2009/10/11/12/13/14
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“SUPERB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Delicious food, super staff, brilliant prices !!

We will definitely be back !

OPEN A RESTAURANT !! :-/

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LC-Herts

St. Albans, United Kingdom
“FIVE STAR RATES *****Enjoyed my regular food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Recently local News paper published star rating from Food Standard agency, Surma got Five out of Five hygiene star... and its made my day, I ordered my food straight away from SURMA.
surma is best in my opinion....

• Visited January 2014
stevenage
“Avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Right this is my first ever review, but following the evening I've just had I felt I needed to warn others! -Our order which we were informed would be with us in around 45mins to 1 hour took 2 hours! -I had to call on 4 separate occasions to enquire and chase our food. -Each time the staff were rude, argumentative and non apologetic. -The food which did finally arrive was horrid, the puree was doughy and undercooked, and had a grey appearance had clearly been standing about for around 3 years!. - Overall I would strongly recommend you to avoid like the plague unless you wish to go hungry and spend your evening frustrated and disappointed. My advice would be to pop along to spice rouge instead who are nothing but helpful and superb.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank cde80
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Great food and prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I love the Garlic Chicken Korai dish. They do the best Tarka Dal too. Delivery times are pretty good. Food is generally of a high standard.

• Visited July 2013
Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
“The best Indian takeaway in Stevenage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Reasonably priced for the quality of the food. Massive menu and an award winning chef. You also have the piece of mind you know that it is being cooked in a 5 star hygiene rating premises. Something I always insist on when I look for restaurants and takeaways. I am a vegetarian and this has a great range non meat eaters!

• Visited May 2013