We were going out as a group and intended to use this restaurant, having read the reviews on Trip Advisor. Thank God we didn't - it was closed a few days later under the Food Hygiene Regulations for what was described as "a serious and shocking case of a food business owner failing to meet the basic health and safety standards for their customers" - because Stevenage Council officers visited the restaurant on Friday September 13 and found cockroaches in food equipment, takeaway food packaging, above food preparation surfaces and in open containers of food. OMG - I dread to think what would have happened if I'd eaten there just beforehand. I'm now very suspicious of the reviews on here dated just before and just after this closure.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.