“Delicious food - great prices”

Casablanca Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 495 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed April 28, 2019

The food here was amazing. We had a joint mezze to start so a little bit of everything. It was truly lovely. But I have to say if you like to eat meat, that really was something else - so beautifully cooked - delicious. We talked about it for ages afterwards as we'd had such a lovely meal. Didn't go for dessert - I'd say that probably wasn't a speciality - not that we had any space after starters and main. Lovely atmosphere in the restaurant, simple nice decor and tables not too close together so you can have a private meal. I liked the fact it wasn't too quiet - that's always a put off for me - lots of nice hustle and bustle. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return.

1  Thank Justine P

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I have to say that Casablanca was and still is one of my most favorite places to eat of all time. I can be a picky eater at times but when I tasted the food I couldn't stop eating. The preparation and elegance of the whole dining experience were simply above and beyond what I expected when I walked in. The next time I'm visiting my family in Ipswich, you can certainly find me here.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank thetravelingteenager
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Love this restaurant, the food is delicious every time and the staff are always accommodating and friendly!

1  Thank Kjtate70
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Casablanca has a lovely ambience and the tables are not crowded on top of one another. There were 4 of us and all our meals were top notch. Service was quick but unobtrusive.
Can recommend it all.

1  Thank Travelady67
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This is a great restaurant, good value for money, friendly staff, tasty food and a nice vibrant atmosphere.

Our meals were very filling and very tasty!

Highly recommended as a change from the norm.

1  Thank davidpY3581IH