“I Still Dream About This Food”

Casablanca Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 496 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I have to say that Casablanca was and still is one of my most favorite places to eat of all time. I can be a picky eater at times but when I tasted the food I couldn't stop eating. The preparation and elegance of the whole dining experience were simply above and beyond what I expected when I walked in. The next time I'm visiting my family in Ipswich, you can certainly find me here.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank thetravelingteenager

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Love this restaurant, the food is delicious every time and the staff are always accommodating and friendly!

1  Thank Kjtate70
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Casablanca has a lovely ambience and the tables are not crowded on top of one another. There were 4 of us and all our meals were top notch. Service was quick but unobtrusive.
Can recommend it all.

1  Thank Travelady67
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This is a great restaurant, good value for money, friendly staff, tasty food and a nice vibrant atmosphere.

Our meals were very filling and very tasty!

Highly recommended as a change from the norm.

1  Thank davidpY3581IH
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Casablanca was a lovely place to eat. Staff lovely. Was a place of two ends when we arrived and the place to book is at the back near the open view kitchen, if you want it busy. For a quiet meal front of house it where to be.

Date of visit: March 2019