“Excellent food”
Review of Aqua Eight

Aqua Eight
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Eight is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 448 Restaurants in Ipswich
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had an excellent dinner here, went for the 2-course set menu and it was superb. The place was busy on a Wednesday evening but they found us a table for 6. The staff was very helpful and attentive, and both starters and main courses were excellent, especially calamari.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Superb food,well worth a visit or two. Best chinese in the town by far,its worth the extra couple of pound for the extra quality. Set lunch time menu is excellent value for money.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant is the best place to eat in Ipswich, owner Vincent gave us an experience to remember, even put birthday balloons and little extras free of charge for my partner for her birthday.
The food is first class, seafood platter to share is a must, and everything else we chose was sublime, washed down with some fantastic wines!
I would strongly recommend anyone to dine at this awesome restaurant, top marks Vincent!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very busy on a Thursday evening in Ipswich. The food was delicious, staff were friendly and attentive without being 'in your face'. Hors d'oeuvres were stunning. Other courses very good. Didn't have a desert but they looked amazing.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was prompted to write this review in response to the one I have just read by Richard B. My partner and I were shopping in town one weekday lunchtime and after failing to get into a couple of the nicer cafes in the town I suddenly remember Aqua Eight. Not sure if they were open lunchtimes we went to have a look and thankfully they were. It was a cold day late autumn last year so we were pleased to receive a warm welcome. We were shown to a pleasant table, the only downside being that it was next to the window overlooking the dustbins from the establishment across the alley but the overall experience certainly made up for the view. The food was excellent as always and the service was perfect attentive but not in your face. Everything was hot and delicious including the wine.

The only gripe I have about this restaurant is that I can never get a table on a Saturday night. I've tried to book 3 or 4 times since Christmas when my partner's son and girlfriend have come to visit without any joy. Unfortunately, we don't get much notice from them so are not in the position to book weeks in advance. I have just tried again for this Saturday without success but I will keep trying because its definitely worth the effort