“Best turkish ever”
Review of Ararat Restaurant

Ararat Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #25 of 496 Restaurants in Ipswich
Description: Ararat is a traditional Turkish restaurant which is located in Ipswich town on Norwich Road. We will be introducing you to delicious Turkish dishes.
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here . I'm big fan of Turkish food and i went so many Turkish restaurant ,this one was far better than all. I had vegetarian kebab which is delicious. We will be back soon.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Feeling particularly lazy this Sunday afternoon and we thought we would treat ourselves to a lovely Turkish meal.

We didn’t really want to spend £26 on a meal for two but we had a look through the menu and thought it was the best option for us.

2 x chops | lamb kofta | chicken kofta | chicken wings | chicken breast | bulgur wheat | this is what we got plus a salad each, some pitta and sauces. This my friends was just what the doctor ordered...

...Really tasty!! More than enough, for everyone as my little boy tucked in too.
*We bunged some chips in the oven as a compliment to the dish but there was defo enough there I promise you*

Super fast delivery, I couldn’t believe how quick it was delivered.

Cheers guys, we shall return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I really love turkish cuisine and this is the best turkish restaurant i ever been to. We were 8 of us and everyone on table enjoy their dishes. Highly recommended .

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

This is my go to favorite Turkish restaurant and I'm really sad to only be able to give it an average rating.

But I really don't think that it is just me but the food smelt of kerosene and I really couldn't enjoy it. And the restaurant was busy that day with a group booking. So there is no reason why the grill wouldn't have been flaming hot that they would need an accelerant to keep the heat up.

I love the atmosphere in the restaurant and have always enjoyed their food but really put of for the above mentioned reason so I will wait before trying again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends. Food wasn't bad. Selection of hot starters and mains. Good portion sizes. The Americano was made with instant coffee so got left. Had sharp piece of plastic in my food. Complained but no notice was taken, they cleared plates. I don't like to make a scene so emailed my concerns to the restaurant after the meal. But no reply. Will not return !!

Date of visit: November 2018