“Best Indian takeaway I have had in years!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jaipur Indian Cuisine

Jaipur Indian Cuisine
Ranked #172 of 440 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Best Indian takeaway I have had in years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The first time I had a meal from here all I had to go by were the reviews so wasn't sure if I would enjoy it but I was very pleasantly surprised. Ok the restaurant wasn't that busy but I didn't intend to sit down anyway and so can't really comment on the atmosphere but the other customers seemed to be happy. The staff were smart and friendly and we didn't have to wait too long. When I saw the food I was amazed that it was so colourful (I've obviously been going to the wrong places) and it was just as tasty. I have been back again and had a similar experience and I am about to go there again tonight! Can't fault it and have recommended Jaipur to all my friends.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Barbara R

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A suburban cafe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have read the reviews for this restaurant, which vary from ecstatic to unimpressed. Several question the integrity of the writers, and I can understand why. Now the truth. I went on Saturday 21st June in the evening with a companion. I had booked a table, but it was virtually empty at 9.00 p.m. I was drawn to it by (some of the) Tripadvisor reviews. Firstly it is nowhere near Ipswich centre. It is in a remote suburban area. Second, it is a small cafe selling standard curry. Nothing special, I assure you. The same you get anywhere. Thirdly, the service is not special. Just waiters, taking your order and serving the food. One of them was very loud and a bit annoying. The menu is standard, and the food ordinary. It was a rather forgettable work-a-day cafe in the middle of a housing estate. Nothing awful, but certainly not deserving of a Tripadvisor rating.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Steve R
Ipswich
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great service Great food Great athmosphere always enjoy dining here you can always rely on a lovely meal with drinks and friendly staff

Visited June 2014
4 Thank IpswichHammer
“Another great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We love this restaurant which ticks all of our boxes. Great ambience, easy to park and of course wonderful food from an extensive menu. We arrived early on a Saturday evening and whilst the restaurant was still filling up, the take away trade was in full flow. The staff are really attentive. We were not rushed between courses but equally not ignored. Our food arrived well presented, was delicious and there is no problem in asking for boxes to take home the unbeaten food. Children are also made very welcome and looked after. We are big fans of Jairpur and whether you use the restaurant or take away service you will not be disappointed.

5 Thank Arnieharvey
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal & A Lovely Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I initially visited the website and it was the best I have seen for an Indian restaurant. A lot of thought had gone into it's design. I phoned to book a table and the response was very polite and professional and to be called Sir was a very pleasant surprise,

One of the best Indian meals I have had in a long time. The food was excellent, very tasty and served in a timely manner that did not rush us. The service was first rate and all in all it was one of the most enjoyable evenings we have spent in an Indian restaurant. The food was definitely quality. And there was also quantity that defeated me as I could not get through it all. Great atmosphere and ambience with quite a few people dining and not noisy - perfect.

I'm surprised Jaipur is not much higher in the tripadvisor ratings!

• Visited April 2014