“So friendly, so tasty, so definately will go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of At Twenty5

At Twenty5
Ranked #3 of 442 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ipswich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So friendly, so tasty, so definately will go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I didn't know this restaurant was here and I'm very glad I found it. I met a friend for lunch who doesn't live in Ipswich so was really pleased that our lunch was so enjoyable. Sitting out in the courtyard eating and chatting was very relaxing. The food was extremely tasty, the staff were very friendly and made us feel comfortable and it was good value formoney. I shall (and already have) make sure I recommend going here to all my friends and colleagues, hopefully with me tagging along for discovering such a nice eatery.

1 Thank ShaunandTilly

Ipswich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Had a spontaneous night out with my girlfriend and had the perfect meal. The food was delicious and the staff were great. We even had the head chef ask if the steak was cooked ok! Couldn't have been a better night and definitely deserve the number 1 spot for Ipswich. By far the best service we've had and honestly the perfect meal out. Will definitely come back.

1 Thank Samlh93
London, United Kingdom
“Little gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

So happy to have discovered this restaurant in Ipswich town centre, it has only been open about 9 weeks, and I am already looking forward to returning. The menu is smallish, but that means freshly cooked, and it was, my partner and I ordered, he had the prawn starter, I had the calamari, my dish was the best I have had since I sat at a beach restaurant in Gumusluk, Bodrum in Turkey. My partner's prawns were really good too, and the portion sizes were generous. I had a prawn in chilli sauce main, again delicious and the sea bass my partner picked was a beautifully presented dish, and he raved about it. We did not have room for desserts, instead opting for coffees. What really is a nice touch though is how the owner is around, having a little chat and checking you have what you need, without hovering or being annoying, the restaurant is run by him and his wife is the chef. I can see this place becoming a place that needs to be booked in advance. Absolutely best meal I have had in ages, can not think of anything negative at all, relaxed setting, staff were all lovely and looked happy to be working in this place, our waitress Becky was a star, chatty and happy in her role, the place is not at all pretentious, but oozes quality. Well done!

1 Thank ally1964cat
Ipswich
“Fab place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We ate here on a Friday night about a month ago. Only booked late but they managed to fit us in for an early table which they needed back for 8.30. We didn't want to make a long evening of it so it suited us fine.

Staff are very pleasant and know their stuff (which makes a refreshing change to be honest). Food was tasty, well presented and our waitress went to a lot of trouble to make sure we were happy with everything We were seated upstairs and a party of fairly noisy people were seated next to us - she even offered to move us if they were disturbing us.

All of our food was delicious and well done to them for only offering a fairly small menu with daily specials - usually the sign of a good place as they can concentrate on getting everything right. Congratulations to them on their good reviews - hope their success continues.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank blynda9
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend. Concise but great menu. Fish particularly for me was a high point. Lovely staff, welcome and overall experience. Looking forward to going back

2 Thank Tonia67