“Nice service”

Frankie and Benny's Ipswich - Nacton Road
Ranked #123 of 443 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Nice service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fussy children to feed but all happy here and the welcome lack with balloon went down well. Nice food and a very good offer with children eating free this month. A lovely meal out everyone satisfied!

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Work Meal”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time out at a Frankie and bennys restaurant. We chose this as it had a wide variety of food to suit all . I was pleased at the friendliness of the staff. The food was cooked to perfection and I absolutely fell in love with the peanut butter cheesecake. I would recommend this place as service was quick and well worth the money.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dan the waiter was great!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Large group came for a birthday meal and we were served by a lovely waiter called Dan. Couldn't find better service and food was fab!

1 Thank Pazwaz92
Diss, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had came down from Glasgow for the weekend and took my daughter and her partner out for lunch. There are several new restaurants on this site and we had intially wanted a carvery but the place was mobbed and there was a long wait. So instead we went to Frankie and Bennys across the road. We had in the past eaten in the one in the town centre which had always been good but this one was exceptional.

The staff were excellent from the minute we walked in the door, we were shown to a table and drinks were duly ordered and delivered within 5 minutes. We had a lot of catching up to do and were not hurried into ordering. My daughter ordered the ABC Salad, her partner a meat feast 10" Pizza and I ordered the Chicken Romana. All of us were absolutely delighted with our meals, hot tasty, plentiful and excellent attentive service. My daughter finished up with a Chocolate crunch waffle and all in including three drinks it came to £49.15.

Excellent venue well done all!!!!

1 Thank Robert S S
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Best branch I've tried”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Lovely friendly and helpful staff, the place appeared clean and tidy. Busy evening but service good and looking forward to going again.

• Visited May 2014