“Breakfast Monday 22 January 2018”
Review of Waterfront Cafe

Waterfront Cafe
Ranked #1 of 52 Quick Bites in Ipswich
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We came here again with my cousin from Toronto. Great veggie breakfast . He had the full English. Very reasonable and extremely filling breakfast to the extent I could not face eating until the evening ! Recommend it for breakfast if you are staying in Ipswich or stowmarket area.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank samirs64

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My husband and I called at the cafe on 20.12.17. We ordered a Christmas dinner, which was superblying good, pleasure to eat, can not prise this venue enough the meals are always excellent, and the staff are tidy, clean, well mannered and very efficient. Very well done.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Eat there regular when I am up that way. Well cooked breakfast and plenty of it. Can get very busy but have never failed to get a table to eat. Staff are very friendly and helpful. A good traditional café serving proper food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This is only my second visit to this cafe but I can honestly say it is already a firm favourite. The roast beef dinner today was delicious, a real home cooked meal with plenty of flavour and choice. A friend also had the sweet and sour chicken and was very impressed. The prices are very reasonable and the menu and specials offer a great choice. We found a table straight away and enjoyed a good mug of tea while we waited for our lunch. It was very busy but the wait wasn’t very long. Staff were helpful and pleasant and the cafe was clean. 10/10 from us!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Arrived at around 10:45 and it was very busy, ordered a big breakfast and a small. The breakfasts were lovely and great value for money, and came within 15 minutes after ordering. The lady behind the till could do with being more friendly. The only criticism is we only got given half a glass of orange juice each, as you can see in the picture I have posted. Before we left, we did buy some bottles of drink as were still quite thirsty. Would be nice next time to have a full glass of drink.
Recommend this cafe to others, as the breakfasts are fab.

Date of visit: November 2017