“Enjoyable!”

Cuisines: Italian
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We called in on the way home, not sure if there would be a table available, in fact there was plenty of room. The staff were polite and friendly, and the tables were clean. I ordered a Pizza and my wife a Pasta dish. Both meals were delivered quickly, hot and well presented, and very enjoyable. They have special family offers, so expect children- in our case some were running about. Unfortunately I could not complete my eating experience as they were unable to provide Parmesan cheese!. The floor carpet was dirty and stained and could do with a good clean. Apart from this it was very enjoyable and will no doubt return.

• Visited February 2014

“Good food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went before 5 had the £6.99 buffet help yourself to salad, pizza and pasta very good, enjoyed the meal, services very good could not fault it.

• Visited August 2013
Yorkshire
“Good experience, thank you”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ok, well you know what you are going to get when you visit Pizza Hut. I have to admit I am not a regular, but do go occasionally when I fancy this kind of food.
The restaurant was quiet and I was given a choice of tables near the window, which was nice. I do always enjoy the salad bar and this was as good as ever as was the delicious pizza.
The waitress was really good. She served me quickly but also giving the right balance of time to allow me choose my food and enjoy my drink.
Well done Pizza Hut!