Stayed overnight here, and after returning back from a function the main seating area was full after midnight, and we went to sit down in the restaurant and expected to be told not possible. Thought, totally the opposite got us sat down and cleared the table and then promptly took and delivered our drinks order.. Breakfast the service was excellent, for a change nice to see in an hotel the right amount of staff to deliver excellent customer service... Will definitely visit this quirky hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This artfully designed boutique Hotel and Restaurant in Suffolk reflects luxury and dazzles in the waterfront of Ipswich's vibrant Harbour quayside at night. The Salthouse Harbour Hotel goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape contemporary warehouse of rich modern interiors and rooms adorned with vintage furniture, sculptures and eclectic art. Within its comfy chic decor, although the mood is friendly and relaxed, the staff are professionally attentive to your every need. The cuisine is exciting and the popularity of the Salthouse Eaterie fills this delightful waterfront restaurant as soon as the tables are laid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, HRS, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Salthouse Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salthouse Harbour Ipswich
- Hotel Salthouse Harbour
- Salthouse Harbour Hotel Ipswich, Suffolk