What a great Hotel, right in the Marina. Had a nightaway and although it was raining when we arrived could not wish for a sunnier reception. The room (205) was large with semi views of the boats in the Marina.
Some of the art work in the Hotel is over the top, but adds fun and a talking point.
We had dinner in, the food and service were excellent. The team in the restaurant, ably lead by 'Alice' are a credit to the hotel and industry. Spent a liitle more than I wanted to but well worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This artfully designed boutique Hotel and Restaurant in Suffolk reflects luxury and dazzles in the waterfront of Ipswich's vibrant Harbour quayside at night. The Salthouse Harbour Hotel goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape contemporary warehouse of rich modern interiors and rooms adorned with vintage furniture, sculptures and eclectic art. Within its comfy chic decor, although the mood is friendly and relaxed, the staff are professionally attentive to your every need. The cuisine is exciting and the popularity of the Salthouse Eaterie fills this delightful waterfront restaurant as soon as the tables are laid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Salthouse Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salthouse Harbour Ipswich
- Hotel Salthouse Harbour
- Salthouse Harbour Hotel Ipswich, Suffolk