“Yummy!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I rarely go to town so I had no idea the foodcourt had reopened. I visited last Thursday and was sceptical of the Mexican El Taco Loco, as I'm a massive fan of taco bell. However, I decided to try it anyway. I had a burrito and was very pleasantly surprised at the meat content and the flavours present within this mouth-watering wrap. I upgraded to a meal as for £1.50 you could add a side and a drink, a great deal. For £5.49 I left feeling very satisfied with both the product and value for money. So much so I visited again yesterday and tried the quesadilla. Yet again a brilliant meal. My new favourite place to go for lunch! Brilliant!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FoodyDan

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Give it a miss”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was really looking forward to some Mexican food but this was not it! The food was disgusting, so awful that I only ate two mouthfuls. The food was cold, flavourless and inedible. Within an hour I was being violently sick. Give it a very wide berth.

• Visited July 2012