pentahotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$179
$149
Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
$63
$91
Innocence Rooms West(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
$90
$73
$70
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Ipswich South East Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
$96
PremierInn.com
All reviewsswimming poollondon roadhealth clubpark and ridenice poolsteam room and saunabit datedreception staffplenty of parkingbar areaan upgradeleisure facilitiesroom was clean and comfortablewould stay againwalk in showertea and coffeestayed for one night
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Myself partner, sister and her son stayed for the New Years Eve party and overnight stay. First time we have visited a Holiday Inn and have to say how impressed we all were. We were cheerily greeted at reception and the hotel was spotlessly clean. Rooms nice and warm and cosy, and we took full advantage of the leisure centre to swim and use the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi which were all very good. Our evening consisted of a three course meal ( good choices for each course) and the layout of the room was very inviting with all staff doing a superb job on what was a very busy get together. The whole evenings atmosphere was great and everyone looked to be having a fab time. Only critism is it would have been nice if there had been a few party poppers on the tables just for a little fun element at midnight, although to be fair there were crackers. After a very good nights sleep ( very quiet which is always a bonus for us when staying in hotels as myself and other half are very light sleepers) we were treated to an excellent buffet breakfast. Considering it was a buffet the food was piping hot and plentiful with very good choice that was constantly replenished so no empty dishes as in some breakfast buffets we've visited in the past. As mentioned in other reviews there was also a pancake machine which was a first for us. My nephew loved this! On checkout we were once again greeted by a friendly lady who wished us well on our journey home. All in all we had a very good New Year's Eve break. Many thanks to all the team at The Holiday Inn for making our stay so enjoyable. Happy New Year.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Kas01UK,

Many thanks for posting such a great review.

It looks as though you really took advantage of the whole hotel, and I am so pleased you had such a great stay.

We do all work so hard to ensure our guests have a 10/10 experience, and I am pleased this was the case for you.

We hope to again next year, if not before.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I think this is the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in. The place is spotless throughout, all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and clearly care about the guests and what they do. The breakfast was great, wonderful choice, plus my first experience of a pancake-making machine. The pool has very good opening hours and the health centre is immaculately clean and the staff welcoming. Highly recommended, a tribute to a great team.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ubiquitous_Jamie

Dear Ubiquitous-Jamie,

Wow - to be described as the "best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in" is a great accolade - thank-you.

Your comments are a credit to my team, who all work very hard to ensure our guests have an experience such a yours !!

We all hope to be able to welcome you back to Ipswich again soon.

Kind regards.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I decided to do something different this year and decided to come here for dinner/dance and a stop over. The food, given the numbers, was extremely good and I am quite fussy. Service was a little frantic but that is sheer numbers but what a great atmosphere. We stayed the night and made good use of the facilities which are pretty good for this style of hotel. Staff were extremley friendly and helpful and help contribute to the overall ambience.

Our only disappointment is the fact we were by ourselves and expected to be part of a larger table. There were other couples in the same position who may have preferred a larger table. The quiz at the end fo the meal was a good idea,

I would definitely recommend for business or leisure. Drinks weer a little expensive or was it merely the quantity we drank!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jon E,

Thank-you for your comments.

I am pleased you had such an enjoyable New Years Eve, and enjoyed the quiz, and I trust you are having an enjoyable 2014.

I do hope we can welcome you back again next year, when we will try to accommodate any particular requests you may have.

Many thanks again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed here a few months ago. Picked it as it was best value at the time. I have since been to other hotels within Ipswich and this is by far the best, I am paying extra to come back here next time! Feels very open, not constantly being watched by receptionists. Cleaners were very polite and apologetic when we were in the room and came back to clean when we had left a few hours later.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Tara F,

Thank-you so much for your 5* rating !!

Wow - great feedback such as yours is a real boost to the dedication and hard work of the team.

We think we are the best hotel in Ipswich, and I am pleased that you think this too !!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my first stay at this location, I was please to find on arrival I was their 'guest of the day' which got me a free upgrade to an Executive room, free wifi and a discount on food/drink. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I chose the hotel because of its convenient location arriving by road from London and because it has a swimming pool. The pool was a good size and temperature, with a nice jacuzzi alongside and I had it more or less to myself. I ordered food by room service which was delivered promptly and good quality. I had breakfast in the morning, which was the standard kind of buffet with a mixture of continental and english breakfast items, plus they had a pancake maker which was lovely. The staff were all helpful and friendly so it was a really pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear phil J,

Firstly, congratulations on being our "Guest of the Day." I am pleased you enjoyed the benefits of this.

I am similarly delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and had great feedback about all aspects of the hotel.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.