“A great place in Lavenham for a light lunch, morning or afternoon tea.”
Review of Chilli and Chives

Chilli and Chives
Ranked #80 of 447 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: British
Description: They also have a shop at Hintlesham.
Description: They also have a shop at Hintlesham.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have visited here a few times and is my preferred place for a light lunch or afternoon tea. Toastie Sandwiches are well prepared and generously filled - on this occasion brie/cranberry and bacon with a small token side salad. Cakes were good - though the lemon drizzle cake could have done with a little more drizzle. Caters for all with a friendly service.

1  Thank OneMoreBlueberry
There are newer reviews for Chilli and Chives

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I liked the cake though I'm not sure it was home made. Earl Grey tea was plentiful and good. My wife didn't eat she just had a coffee as she still felt unwell from a visit to Munnings three days previous. But her coffee was good she said. So overall I'd give this place a four out of five.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Friendly service, beautiful tea & scones. We even bought our own tea pot ! Will be going back if we're ever in the area again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped off here for brunch on a Saturday morning.
There is nothing about this place that stands out amongst the rest.
Service is perfunctory and the food is fine.
If you are just looking for a snack or a coffee then this cafe is fine.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Lovely quiet Sunday morning . Very friendly staff . wonderfully clean. very interesting pot mugs. I would recommend a visit.