“overnight stay”

Novotel Ipswich
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Ipswich
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nice room, although it was overlooking a roundabout this didn't seem to matter. Reception staff were all very pleasant and efficient. The fact that there are only a limited number of parking spaces is a disadvantage but when we returned late at night and found all spaces were taken the guy on reception couldn't have been more helpful and managed to find us a corner to squeeze into. We bought breakfast online at time of booking for £8.95 per adult, kids eat free. There was plenty of things to choose from and kept us going till the evening!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Serhanilker, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ipswich Centre.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Ipswich

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed staying here, it has a good location, excellent facilities, rooms are well equipped and the food was excellent quality at a very reasonable price. Would recommend this to anyone visiting Ipswich and the staff are very helpful if you have any quaestions

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to Novotel Ipswich Centre very soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Good size rooms, friendly efficient staff throughout. Whilst breakfast is expensive at £13.95, decent quality and lots of choice. Ask for high floor room facing back of hotel as front facing rooms suffer from being right next to a very busy road junction and roundabout this noise from which is intrusive.

• Stayed: June 2013

I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Novotel in Ipswich. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.
Serhan ilker

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a good quality hotel, stayed on business and is well located a short distance from the station and then again a short walk into the town centre bars and restaurants. The rooms are clean and modern and the reception staff were very efficient and helpful. All in all, a good stay and would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Serhanilker, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel in Ipswich. I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Arrived at the Novotel after a 15 minute walk from the station. Clean, good sized room with shower and bath. Good choice of food in the restaurant and wine from the bar. I had a room overlooking a busy roundabout but the double glazing was really good and I hardly noticed any noise. Check out was a bit slow - had to wait over 5 minutes so that could be improved upon. Other than that - nice hotel and being a Novotel you know what you are getting... down to the purple paint in the toilet.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel in Ipswich and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. Having stayed at other hotels on business in Ipswich, I have struggled to find one within budget that meets my needs and expectations. This one did and I shall certainly return. Good room, good food and a very high level of service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Serhanilker, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

As a straightforward, stopover hotel for business guests, I cannot really fault Novotel Ipswich. The staff are very friendly, the location is convenient and the room was well-equipped and clean. After a long journey to Ipswich, I appreciated the quick check-in and excellent service in the restaurant. The Superior room I stayed in had a modern bathroom and plenty of space for my needs. Although I appreciated the additional door to limit sound from the corridor, the windows did not allow me to escape the noise from traffic outside or the hourly church bells. Despite this, I did have a good night sleep thanks to the comfortable bed. Vegetarian options are extremely limited in the restaurant, but there was a good selection of hot and cold options for breakfast. This was my first stay in a Novotel and I would consider the chain again for future business trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Serhanilker, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

My team and I very much appreciate your positive comments, and I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel in Ipswich.
Kind regards