An overnight stay en-route for holidays, outside you could hear some traffic noise but not when you are in your room. Very clean and friendly, enjoyed the breakfast, and next door is a pub the Badger..a lovely country pub with fab meals..will def stop there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the gorgeous Suffolk countryside, just a quick ride from Chantry Park and Gippeswyk Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Ipswich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Suffolk