“good quality takeaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“good quality takeaway”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

chilli chicken masalla is very good and a decent heat, havent tried anything else but my friends said the balti was 'ok'. good service and quick delivery. very reasonable prices. better than most in east ipswich. i woudl say east ipswich's best is jaipur.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank foodfootballbeer

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“I got home to discover my food was swimming in oil”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Im not one for putting a persons business down but after the response i was given from making a complaint about the fact my takeaway curry was submerged in oil filled to the brim of the foil tray.. I think it is necessary. The owner of the restaurant seemed to think it was my fault I lived 20 minutes away in felixstowe that my food was of a poor quality on opening. not even a refund offered, twenty quid in the bin.........NOT IMPRESSED

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Neil S
London, United Kingdom
“A Gem of a restaurant!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Masha formerly years ago was the Snooty Fox the great Michelin Star restaurant visited by many people all over UK. It's now in the hands of Anwar Ali and his partners. Having a partner chefs does help bring out the best in Masha delightful Indian cuisine, if you asked my son he would say the best curry in Ipswich! Now that's not a Mark my sons gives easily, though his only 8 years of age he has dined in the best Indian restaurants around UK. He does know what his talking about ! Ask the Anwar and he will tell you that this boy is not a easy customer to please:) A great venue for dining and takeaway facilities with a excellent service and atmosphere. Amir Islam

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Amir I
Boston, Massachusetts
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Like others have walked past loads of time just thought it was a takeaway - read reviews and thought would try. Really nice- good food , great price - would actually give 4.5 stars as the decor isn't that distracting- yes it is a bit like someone's front room looking on busy road but the food and lovely waiter more than make up for that- def go again (and again). Think it may contend for best Indian in Ipswich (esp as the competition in town is failing )

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Lulu2010186338
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Excellent food good service”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went here Fri 26th April 2013, had been past it many times but never ventured in & looked a bit shabby from the outside & there are other Indian restaurants in Ipswich that I always prefer to go to. However my brother in law & his wife asked us to go here as they often use it, so we thought wed try it out.

Like many reviews posted here I have to say the outside doesn't entice you in & the decor inside is very basic & in need of some TLC, however I cannot fault the quality of the food or the price. Our party of four had plenty of food & drink & the bill came to £80.00 including tip.

The service was also very good, they were very busy & we had to wait a while for our main courses but we don't like to be rushed in & out when we go out for a meal so it wasn't a problem.

To anyone thinking of trying it but being put off by the location/appearance I would say give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Ii for one, will be using them again.

• Visited April 2013