“Big Chain Pub Food”
Review of Beagle Pub

Beagle Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Beagle Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 447 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My orange and lemonade was flat, despite me asking for a "fizzy" orange . My fillet steak was overcooked and came with two onion rings, limp chips and an indeterminate small pot with some type of nondescript dip in it.

Nothing special

1  Thank wroughtironron

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

In contradiction to the other reviews, we found the staff lovely & VERY VERY helpful! Nothing was too much trouble. Yes, you wouldn't come here for gourmet food, but it's fine for what it is.
Thank you for a lovely lunch time.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The Beagle has obviously been acquired by another large corporate that serves fairly standard "factory food". It always used to be a great destination, but now it's merely another conveyor belt foodservice restaurant. Sadly, it's not cheap and the service is rather perfunctory.

1  Thank CharlieD79
Reviewed December 6, 2013

food very good we pre booked a xmas meal for work very quick however the staff very rude asked us 4 times about paying and then told us to leave and move to bar as we had finished eating why ??? there was no one else in the place

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I visited here as I was staying next door at the Premier Inn. It promises quite corners where people dining alone can relax. They put me on a table next to a couple having a romantic meal and after asking if I could have a different table, in an empty restaurant , they told me all tables were reserved. Then leaving me to decide what to eat for 20 minutes I thought was a little excessive. Over priced and poor quality in general. I will not be visiting here again, although the Premier Inn was excellent the Beagle will stop me staying here in the future. Please do not waste your time here they make you feel awkward and they seem just not to care.