“Warm and welcoming”
Review of Creeting House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ipswich
Creeting House
Ranked #4 of 35 Ipswich B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Diana and Steve are excellent hosts and went out of their way to make sure we were happy and comfortable. One of the best B&B experiences I have had. Lovely house in ideal location for us - all in all a memorable stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Creeting House

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Creeting House is the best place I've ever stayed. A beautiful house, wonderful hosts and amazing food. We have stayed here many times and it's always our first choice for a relaxing break away from the bustle of London.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed for one night whilst visiting friends who live locally. The house was lovely, with lovely grounds and ample parking. We were the only guests at the time, so was given a tour and were able to choose our room. We opted for the first blue "Beatles" room. The room was spacious, with a very large and comfortable bed.
The bathroom was also generously sized, with a good power shower. (Be wary of the slightly raised bump when entering - I tripped over this!)
Breakfast in the morning was lovely, and Diana was very welcoming and a great host.
We will be returning, and have recommended it to other friends who will be visiting.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed on business and had breakfast and dinner each night. The food was better than any restaurant could offer. Fresh, healthy and two meals in particular were better than I've eaten in a VERY long time and I've been to Le Manoir recently.
I had to be up extremely early (5am) and was still offered a proper breakfast but after I declined, having no appetite at such times, I was left a selection of things on the table and a goodie tray in the fridge for me to take some things with me to eat later when I was hungrier.
The room was spotless and modern, the building was old and beautifully restored and the views lovely.
I'm recommendind all my collegues stay there for business trips and would love to go back for a romantic weekend sometime.

Room Tip: I was showed round all of them and they are all lovely. Just ask if you need anything in particular...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed here at the beginning of the month with my sister-in-law the night before a local course we had booked ourselves on. The House itself is beautiful and the gardens are spectacular boasting many listed trees.
The rooms are clean and well appointed, each with a story. We stayed in the suite at the top of the house with a stylish bathroom which is wonderfully quirky ! The whole place was full of nooks and crannies and genuine period features.
Diana and Steve were hosts par excellence, interesting and entertaining, so much so that on our return from our evening meal in nearby Needham Market, at our invitation they joined us for a drink and regaled with tales of running a B&B and also their work in the music business.
Brilliant fun !
Diana's breakfast was a real treat containing locally sourced produce and her lush homemade marmalade was a joy. A fabulous place with equally fabulous hosts. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Suite was perfect for us but f you want a shower instead of a bath then let Diana know when booking
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lucy O
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A wonderful weekend in a beautiful house with the best hosts imaginable. We had a family suite, two bedrooms plus bathroom, which was like a little apartment. Steve and Diana are so friendly and welcoming that they create a very special atmopshere. Food was excellent and the house is both accessible and in the middle of beautiful countryside. Diana is a mine of information about the house and surroundings. There are even possible Bronze Age barrows in the garden! Perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Agree with other reviewers that this is a lovely B&B with an equally lovely host 'Diana'. Very friendly/chatty and helpful ie she posted us a copy of the property guide/supplement from The East Anglian Times before our trip as I had told her we were coming down to look at property in the area!! We stayed in the suite which was quiet as away from the other rooms! Which is what we really wanted! Room was a good size and a nice bathroom etc! Nearby in Creeting ST Mary is the Barn Cafe at Alder Carr Farm which is lovely too and worth a lunch visit for decent fresh home cooked food!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank SharonlondonU.K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ipswich
pentahotel Ipswich
The Old Times Guest House
The Station Hotel
The Station Hotel
#30 of 35 in Ipswich

Been to Creeting House? Share your experiences!