“Found tissue in burger”

Love Thy Burger
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 52 Quick Bites in Ipswich
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Don’t normally leave reviews but both times I’ve been here the staff have been unwelcoming and made judgemental comments about my friends having cigarettes outside, also found a piece of tissue put in my burger on my most recent visit, would 100% not recommend

Date of visit: May 2019
Adem_Lacin, Owner at Love Thy Burger, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Hello and thank you for writing this review.

As the owner im saddened about your experience, I hope you can see from our other reviews, we usually keep the highest standards in the areas that you were disappointed.

May you be so kind as to email me at adem@lovethyburger.co.uk to give me the chance to make it up to you, and to also get some more details about what happened, so I can fully investigate?

Kind regards

Adem (owner)

Reviewed November 27, 2018

I've been here a few times now but must say the Cheesey Lee is my favourite along with the rosemary fries!
All burgers are reasonably priced and the meal deal is great value.
I'll be back again.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Such an amazing experience, food was incredible, service was also good. 4 of us went for a meal, it was all well priced and the food was very very good. I like that they cook the meat in the burgers medium, however, if you want it well done it can be. The menu is varied and lots of choices. Would very much recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Go here probably every other week, and every meal is consistently good! The burgers themselves are perfect lots of different ones to choose from, always cooked how you want them. Never have a long wait even when they are busy! The sides they do I love, I think I’ve tried most of them now and they are all good! I really hope people give this place a chance as for me it’s better then byron burger and also cheaper! I tried a biscoff milkshake for the first time last time and I was in milkshake heaven, it’s up there with the best shakes I’ve ever had!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

First class food burgers top notch well worth a visit give it a try, staff very polite and helpful..