“Another great meal at Zaika”
Review of Zaika

Zaika
Ranked #16 of 496 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

We visited Zaika on a wet, cold monday evening in June. The food and hospitality certainly warmed us up. I had mixed starter and other half had butterflied king prawn. Both were excellent.

We then shared a Murgh Massala and chicken tika madras with peshawari naan and saag alo. The curries were cooked brilliantly, spices were well balanced, meat couldn't have been more tender and it wasn't greasy.

Staff were great as always.

Two very happy customers.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I have been visiting Ipswich for work for 3 years and always look forward to eating here whenever I can. I have never experienced anything other than exceptional food and hospitality, by far the best Indian dining I have ever had.
Can wait for may next visit ;-)

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Literally found this place by accident and so glad we did. The staff were so friendly and super attentive without being in your face. The food was absolutely amazing (and we love our curries). Everything was fresh and so tasty. My lamb curry was ridiculously tender. If we lived nearer, this would be our ‘go to’ restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

We were going to the cinema so we wanted efficient service, as well as great food. We got both here. The service was excellent, and while the food was the standard Indian restaurant menu, it was great quality, well-cooked, and plenty of it for a good price.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I used to visit regularly this place for casual dinner or lunch. Mango Chutney and Mango Lassi is awesome. Hyderabadi dum Biryani is a must eat here. I am sure everybody will love it. Service is superb. Indian bread is not upto mark with authentic Indian bread. It is a place one can go casually or even party there. They also deliver at home.

Date of visit: May 2018