“My indian of choice over many others in the area.”
Review of Zaika

Zaika
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaika is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 440 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Framlingham, United Kingdom
“My indian of choice over many others in the area.”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I am not the biggest fan of Indian food but, I have never left Zaika not enjoying my food. This is my indian of choice over many others I have tried in the area.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Rik512

Ipswich
“Quality food, quality staff”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I went today and after seeing some poor reviews mixed amongst mainly positive reviews we decided we need to set the record straight. These bad reviews in my opinion are hoax or personal attacks. The food was outstanding, going from the dips matching the starters all the way through to the freshness and the quality of the meal. Every member of the team in the restaurant made policy conversation and genuinely seemed interested in us and the food being served. We even shared humourous conversation. They recommended dishes, spices and could not have been more helpful. I am not a fan of Indian cuisine but I would definately give 10 out of 10 and will definately be returning. Many congratulations on the service and quality of food you provide. Look forward to seeing you soon. Please ignore these negative reviews. My partner reviewed on here earlier today about take away and therefore couldn't review again today so this review is linked to Luckythistime.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Bexloucox
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take out in July was amazing!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had take out from Zaika in July and everything was so good I actually had to call them back to say thank you and how pleased I was. The dips with the Papadams and Bhaji were amazing, so fresh and full of flavour. The King Prawn Butterfly was huge and tasted great with the dips. I had the chicken Dansak which came with rice and again was full of flavour, great meat quality with fresh herbs on top. Garlic Nan was great as well.
My reason for writing the review was I was planing on booking into the restaurant this week to sit in and have a meal, and as always thought I'd check trip advisor to see what people are saying. I was surprised to see some really negative reports mixed in with some great ones. My thoughts are that if people are going to post negative reviews they should at least put a photo on there showing the bill and date so others know it's a true review. These reports can be off putting to new customers and even loyal ones.
So... I'm going to try and book in for this weekend and will leave a true review of what I feel the meal and service was like.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Luckythistime
Ipswich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcoming and nice!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The place is very nice , the staff is cordial . I would love to mention Kashvi , she is very helpful n caring.
Food is very tasty n served hot.
They have authentic tastes in all the dishes.

• Visited December 2013
“Unmissable ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We had this place recommended by 2 locals. We are big foodies, and I have to say it's the best Indian meal we've ever had !!
Great friendly staff and amazing tasty food. We would deferentially visit again if we are in Ipswich !